Terms & Conditions – NOW First Class Lounge Experience Prize Draw (the “Promotion”)
Terms & Conditions – NOW First Class Lounge Experience Prize Draw (the “Promotion”)
Promoter: NOW, Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.
These Terms and Conditions prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of the Terms and Conditions and by participating, all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. Please retain a copy for your information.
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 years or over. Proof of age may be required. Employees (or family members or employees) of Fever PR, The Promotions Factory Ltd (“tpf”), NOW (“NOW”) and any Sky UK Limited (“Sky”) companies associated with the Promotion and all affiliates of such companies may not enter the Promotion.
- This Promotion opens at 8:30 GMT on Monday 9th May 2022 and closes 23:59 GMT on Thursday 19th May 2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
- All prize draw entries must be received by the Promoter by the closing dates. All prize draw entries received after the closing dates will be automatically disqualified.
- No purchase necessary. Internet access required. To enter this promotion, entrants need to ‘check in’ and enter the prize draw via the NOW First Class Lounge Experience website on the following URL: firstclassloungeexperience.nowtv.com. Entrants will be requested to submit their contact details (full name, phone number and email address) and select an event date and time preference from the four options provided. Entrants can sign-up to one of the four events only. The event dates and times are shown below:
- Wednesday 25th May 2022 at 17:00
- Wednesday 25th May 2022 at 19:30
- Thursday 26th May 2022 at 17:00
- Thursday 26th May 2022 at 19:30
- A maximum of one entry per person over the Promotional Period. Entries sent in through agents, third parties’ websites or multiple accounts will be disqualified. Entries that contain any sexual, offensive, inappropriate or defamatory content will be disqualified. Invalid, incomplete, misdirected or otherwise ineligible entries will also be disqualified. Promotion of entries through third party websites other than the host website is prohibited and will be monitored. The Promoter reserves the right to not award prizes if qualifying criteria is not met and the right to select a replacement entry into the prize draw element of the Promotion. Entrants who make an entry on someone else’s behalf will be disqualified, at the Promoter’s discretion.
- The Promoter will not accept responsibility for prize draw entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, because of equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
- The Promoter will not accept prize draw entries that are automatically generated by computer using ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means, completed by third parties or in bulk, have been altered, reconstructed, forged or tampered with or in the sole judgment of the Promoter, infringe on third party rights or are unsuitable for publication. Any breach of this clause will void any prize award.
- In entering the prizes draw, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim a prize.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants acknowledge that their details will meet criteria outlined in clause 1. The Promoter will discuss the criteria with the winners during the correspondence to verify eligibility and reserves the right to disqualify those that do not meet the required criteria and select an alternate winner. It is the responsibility of entrants to provide correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and accepting a prize. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- 40 x winners will receive the following prize:
- Tickets for two adults to NOW’s First Class Lounge Experience at The Cinema at Selfridges
- Opportunity for one on-site luxury treatment per person, prior to the screening. Treatments offered include: Oxygen Bar, Sunset Manicures and CBD Massages.
- Complimentary food and drink will be provided at the event.
- Terms and Conditions: The prize must be taken on the specified date and time; All elements of the prize must be taken at the same time; Recipient and guest must be aged 18 or over; Prize is non-transferable and non-refundable; No cash alternative is available; All prize elements are subject to availability; The prize excludes domestic ground transfers, travel and accommodation; The prize excludes meals and drinks, excursions, attractions, treatments, car hire, visas and personal expenses (except where stated above) and anything not expressly included in the prize; Prize must be taken in accordance with any government guidelines and COVID-19 rules and restrictions in place at the time of travel; The experience will last around four hours in total, inclusive of the screenings; Winners are to arrive from 17:00 or 19:30 dependent on their specified event time; The Flight Attendant Season 2 screening will begin around 18:50 / 21:20 accordingly. Winners and guests may be required to sign a liability release before their treatment commences; The oxygen bar is not advised for people who are pregnant; Persons with any medical condition or lung disorder including COPD, asthma or emphysema should consult their GP prior to using the oxygen bar; Persons who may be allergic to latex, essential oils or plastics are not advised to use; Women in their first trimester of pregnancy are not advised to get the CBD massage.
- Prizes do not include any other service or item not specifically described above.
Winner Selection and Notification
- There will be four prize draws, one for each screening event. There will be 40 winners in total across the four events.
- 10 winners will be selected for each of the four screening events by a random computer generated draw. Winners will be selected on Friday 20th May 2022 and will be notified by email or phone call on Friday 20th May 2022.
- The Promotions Factory will contact the winners on stated dates in clause 14 via email or the phone number given at entry, to confirm they have won and request the following additional information:
- Confirmation that they would like to accept the prize
- Confirmation of their age and that they are eligible to accept the prize
- Confirmation that they are free on the date specified for the screening event
- Confirmation of the plus one who will be joining them at the screening event
- The winners will have 48 hours to accept their prize via the method they were contacted. Entrants are encouraged to monitor their connections during this time in case they are a winner. If they cannot be contacted within a reasonable time period (48 hours), are ineligible or are not able or available to accept the prize for any reason which is beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control, then the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to another entrant selected using the same methodology as described above. If the promoter cannot contact a backup winner within three working days, then the prize will not be able to be awarded to another entrant due to event dates.
- Each winner will be given a designated time and date for the screening event and this is not moveable, if the winner is unable to attend on the specified time and date then the prize will be awarded to a runner up.
- The decision of the Promoter is final, and no correspondence or discussion will be entered into.
- Any entrant data collected will be used for the purpose of administering the Promotion and contacting the winners to notify them of their win and for no other purpose, unless we have your consent. You acknowledge that the Promoter may pass such information to its third-party agency, solely for the purposes of administering the Promotion.
- If you are the winner, you will be asked if you are happy to give consent for you and your gift recipient to allow NOW to potentially use your full names and counties for post-event publicity purposes without paying you anything. You will be asked to further agree and agree to procure that your gift recipient agrees to the use of their names, images and any video or voice recordings of them (if applicable) in any media in, perpetuity, as NOW sees fit. You agree and agree to procure that your gift recipients agree that the copyright (if any) and all other rights title and interest in and to any contribution by you or your guests shall vest in and be irrevocably assigned to NOW.
- If fulfilment or any element of this Promotion is delayed or affected due to the continuing Covid-19 pandemic and resulting Government restrictions, any affected entrants will be contacted by the Promoter and kept updated of any unavoidable changes to the Promotion or prizes.
- All prizes that involve an experience or attendance at an event are for the personal enjoyment of the winner and their nominated recipient(s). The entrant must not email tickets or offer them as a prize or transfer them. They must also not distribute personal login details, unique codes, passwords or tickets or photocopy or print multiple tickets.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes unless stated and unless agreed otherwise in writing the prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize, or part of a prize, for a prize of equivalent or greater monetary value if this is necessary for reasons beyond its control.
- The Promoter will make available a list of winners’ surnames and counties of residence to members of the public or regulators who request such details within three months of the closing date of this Promotion. Entrants can object to disclosure, or request that disclosure be limited in scope by contacting email@example.com. We may nevertheless disclose the information to the Advertising Standards Authority if required to do so. You may request a copy of the winners list by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify all entries including but not limited to asking for proof of address and ID (passport, driving licence or equivalent). The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award a prize or withdraw prize entitlement and/or refuse further participation in the Promotion and disqualify the participant where there are reasonable grounds to believe there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, the spirit of the Promotion, any instructions forming part of this Promotion’s entry requirements or otherwise where a participant has gained unfair advantage in participating or won using fraudulent means.
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of infection by computer virus, network failure, traffic congestion, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter may in its sole discretion modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions, the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation but will always endeavour to minimise the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Except in the case of death or personal injury arising from its negligence or in respect of fraud and so far as is permitted by law, the Promoter and its associated companies and agents exclude responsibility and all liabilities arising from the enjoyment of the prizes; and/or any postponement, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes beyond the Promoter’s control; and for any act or default of any third party supplier except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (including personal injury, death and fraud) in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law.
- The terms and conditions of any other third-party supplier associated with the Promotion will also apply to the prizes where applicable (for example, the provider of an event or experience). If there is a conflict between third party terms and conditions and these terms and conditions, these shall take precedence.
- The Promoter has no control over internet or communication networks and is not liable for any problems associated with them due to traffic congestion, technical malfunction or otherwise. The Promoter will not be held liable to any individual for any fraud committed by any third party nor for any event beyond its control including, but not limited to, user error and any network, computer, hardware or software failures of any kind which may restrict, delay or prevent a participant’s entry to the Promotion.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize(s) that do not reach the winners for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these entry Terms and Conditions will be disqualified.
- If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
- This Promotion, and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. You irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with this Promotion unless you live in another part of the UK, in which case your local courts will have jurisdiction.