Sky Broadband has today announced the launch of its great value fibre broadband package, Superfast 35, with guaranteed speeds of 25 Mb/s - or a month’s moneys back. Perfect for smaller households with fewer connected devices, the latest service is ideal for streaming, browsing and music downloads.
Available to the majority of the UK (96%) and delivered through ultrareliable FTTP in rolled out areas, the new package offers great speeds and value, at just £25 per month.
Both new and existing customers can benefit from amazing value, outstanding customer service and a reliable connection with the Superfast 35 package which includes:
- An average download speed of 36 Mb/s, with no usage caps and average upload speeds of 9 Mb/s
- A Speed Guarantee, which gives a minimum guaranteed speed of 25 Mb/s* or money back
- The ability to stream the latest entertainment in UHD on one device
- Safe and speedy usage with Sky Broadband Shield as standard, helping make the internet a safer place for your whole family at no extra cost
- The latest Sky Broadband Hub – available to new customers
Aman Bhatti, Director of Propositions at Sky Broadband, said: “The launch of Superfast 35 demonstrates Sky Broadband’s commitment to providing customers with a range of broadband speeds tailored to their needs. From our latest package for smaller households to our Ultrafast speeds for busy, connected homes, all delivered through our reliable network with outstanding customer service.”
Superfast 35 joins the Sky Broadband family with a range of packages to suit your needs, including:
- Superfast – average download speeds of 59 Mb/s
- Ultrafast - average download speeds of 145 Mb/s
- Ultrafast Plus – our fastest broadband package with average download speeds of 500 Mb/s
To find out more, visit Sky Broadband - Best superfast broadband & phone deals | Sky.com
Note to Editors
- Superfast 35 is available for an intro offer price of £25 per month on an 18-month contract from launch – 24th February 2022, with a standard set-up fee of £19.95. Usual retail price of £28
- *The 25 mbps Speed Guarantee is only applicable to FTTP customer. All other Superfast 35 customers will get a personalised Speed Guarantee based on their line speed
- The latest Sky Broadband Hub (Hub 4.2) is available to new customers, customers currently on Hub 2 or those moving to SO GEA or FTTP
- Netflix requires bandwidth of at least 25 Mbps for UHD streaming
- The UK's FTTP coverage is expanding every day and Sky is working hard to make sure we can offer services in as many homes in FTTP enabled areas as possible
- For just £5 extra a month, Sky Broadband boost includes: Wi-Fi Guarantee in every room, the latest Sky Broadband Hub, flexible engineer visits, daily line checks and 2 Gb mobile data when you experience a broadband outage – if you’re with Sky Mobile
For further details please contact:
Gemma Ratton at Sky Broadband - email@example.com
Sky is Europe’s leading media and entertainment company and is proud to be part of Comcast Corporation, a global media and technology company that connects people to moments that matter. Across six countries, Sky connects 23 million customers to the best entertainment, sports, news, arts and to our own award-winning original content.
Following the launch of Sky Glass, we now offer customers our strongest ever line-up of products and services. As well as the new streaming TV with Sky inside and everything integrated, customers can enjoy the award-winning Sky Q with all your favourite channels and apps in one place, and with Sky Go you can now access an even better experience on your devices. Sky TV has new channels, new shows and new deals with Peacock, Paramount+ and more. Sky Mobile was voted Best Pay Monthly and Best Value Pay Monthly network by Uswitch, and with Sky Broadband we’re offering our fastest speeds yet.
Building on the success of Sky Originals like Chernobyl, Gangs of London and Brassic, we are doubling our investment in original content by 2024 through Sky Studios. Our new TV and movie studio, Sky Studios Elstree, is expected to create over 2,000 new jobs and generate an additional £3 billion of production investment in the UK over the first five years alone. Sky News provides impartial and trustworthy journalism for free, Sky Arts is the UK’s only dedicated free-to-air arts channel making the arts accessible for everyone and Sky Sports, our leading sports broadcasting service, brings customers some of the biggest and best global sporting events from the Premier League to Formula 1 and everything in-between. Sky Cinema is the home of Sky Original films with brand new films launching every month alongside an unrivalled range of the latest cinema releases and on demand library.
We believe that we can be a force for good in the communities in which we operate. We’re committed to being Europe’s first net zero carbon entertainment company by 2030 and we’re proud to be a Principal Partner and Media Partner of COP26 – the UN Climate Change Conference. We take pride in our approach to diversity and inclusion: we’ve been recognised by The Times and Stonewall for our commitment to diversity, and we’ve set ambitious 2025 targets to continue to increase diversity and representation. We’re also committed to investing £30million across our markets over the next three years to improve our approach to diversity and inclusion, and to tackle racial injustice.