With the summer holidays soon to be in full swing, Sky Kids has announced that Let’s Game is back with a brand-new series. And the fun doesn’t stop there, with plenty more brilliant shows in store to help keep the kids entertained and inspire creativity.
After the success of series 1, Let’s Game is back on screens and this time there’s even more gamers involved. YouTube stars Ruby Rube and The Kabs Family will join series 2, alongside DanTDM, Ethan Gamer, BlackPanthaa and Yammy, who return for more gaming fun. With a whopping combined subscriber’s base of 37.9 million on YouTube, kids will be able to see their favourite gamers take on epic challenges and journey through a series of adventures, as they play family-friendly titles including LEGO and Sonic, all in a safe space that parents can trust.
What’s more, Sky Kids is home to shows covering everything from gaming and music to arts and crafts and making and doing, providing the perfect summer camp all in one place.
There’s a huge variety of shows loved by children aged from 1-10. Kids (5+) can get dancing and singing along to the beat of KIDZ BOP, with 6 brand new episodes dropping on 9 August, while Tom Gates Makes and Draw With Will
are on hand to help create a splash of colourful arts and crafts, teaching new arty skills this summer season. For the little ones (pre-school), The Makery
is brilliant for exploring imagination, with episodes full of fantastic making and doing.
For families eager to get a bit messy in the kitchen, Ultimate Food Fun is just the show to inspire the invention of some incredibly edible creations to share with each other.
Lucy Murphy, Director of Sky Kids, said:“Summer holidays are a great opportunity to kick back, try new things and have fun as a family. We’re delighted to offer a summer line-up that will encourage creativity as well as providing brilliant entertainment for kids of all ages”.
For more information contact:
Eve Williams, PR Manager
Notes to Editors
- Stills for Let’s Game s2, KIDZ BOP, Tom Gate Makes, Draw With Will and Ultimate Food Fun can be found on SEAC here
- More content can be viewed on the Sky Kids YouTube channel here
About Sky Kids
- Sky Kids is the home of award-winning original and exclusive shows and games, including The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, Moominvalley and Pip and Posy. The platform offers families eight dedicated kids’ channels, with favourite shows like PAW Patrol, Scooby Doo and Teen Titans Go!, as well as over 10,000 episodes of kids’ content on demand.
- Sky Kids content aims to entertain, educate and inspire children aged 1-10 and is available to watch on Sky Q, the Sky Kids app, Sky Glass, Sky Go and streaming service NOW.
- Sky offers safe, child-friendly environments for kids to watch their favourite shows and play games. Through the Sky Kids app, parents can create personalised age profiles for their children, alongside a ‘sleep mode’ to moderate screen time. This is complemented by the pin protected Safe Mode on Sky Q, so there’s no danger of children straying into any areas of content that are not right for them."