Suppliers and Business Partners
What it means to work with Sky
At Sky, we recognise that that working with the best suppliers gives us strategic, financial and operational advantage and reduce the risks to our business.
Our international Procurement team works closely with our stakeholders across the business and our partners to inspire innovation in products and services. We embed high ethical standards and engage our supply chains in creating a sustainable future.
As a supplier we ask you to work closely with Sky to provide:
- Products and services that are fit for purpose.
- Products and services that offer the best total cost to Sky.
- Products and services that are delivered according to specifications.
- Products and services that are generated in compliance with laws and regulations of the applicable country and compliance with the Code of Conduct, which we share with our parent Company Comcast, and Sky’s supporting ethical and environmental policies.
- Supplier relationships that will continually meet the aspirations of Sky’s business, working with us to develop and evolve products and services.
Partnering with Sky
We love partnering with amazing brands as there are huge opportunities when we work together. We aim to work with partners who share our ethical standards, as outlined in our Code of Conduct, which we share with our parent Company, Comcast.
Onboarding as a Sky Supplier
To learn how to register with Sky as a new supplier please click here
Supplier Portal UKI Decommissioning
Sky has partnered with SAP Ariba, to provide a single solution to transmit purchase orders and receive invoices electronically. For details on what to do next if you currently use the UKI Sky Supplier Portal, please click here.
Supplier Diversity & Inclusion
Sky's Supplier Standards
For other languages please visit Comcast's Suppliers and Business Partners page.
Take a look for more on sustainability at Sky.
Purchasing and invoicing
To ensure standardisation, all suppliers are required to receive purchase orders via their account in our designated online web portal. In addition, if applicable, suppliers are required to submit electronic invoices by return using the same online system.
For enquiries regarding payment, please contact Sky Accounts Payable at APhelpdesk@sky.uk
For technical enquiries, please contact the Sky Ariba Help Desk at email@example.com
We believe in providing equal opportunity to qualified suppliers who participate in the bid process. We also know that continuously diversifying our supplier base fosters increased competition and this helps keep the costs of goods and services in line with changing market conditions. Additionally, when we do business with small and diverse businesses, they help create jobs for people within their communities, distributing more opportunity and wealth among members of that community. For more information click here